I will need to replace a walkway at a complex I own most of the units. The tenants will not have access to their unit for a few days. I don't know what the law is in Florida. Do I have to provide accommodations such as a hotel? Or do I have to provide cash for them to find a place to stay. I believe in other states the landlord is only required to provide a daily rate of their monthly rent for the days they can not access their unit. I don't know if that is the same in Florida.