Sourcing Deals: Palm Beach, South Florida, Florida

Sourcing Deals: Palm Beach, South Florida, Florida

Palm Beach Gardens, FL · Member since 2010 · 50 posts · 7 votes

Like most investors, i'm looking to build a network with anyone that is currently sourcing off-market real estate deals. Specifically, i'm looking for properties in Palm Beach County, Florida. I'm a licensed agent with access to the MLS, so i'm looking for off-market properties only. If you are an experienced wholesaler in this area, PM me and i'll give you my property criteria. Thanks.

1Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Davie FL · Member since 2009 · 147 posts · 35 votes
11y

@James Graber, I'm an experienced Florida wholesaler ...I get deals throughout South Florida, including Palm Beach. Let's connect!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · New York, NY · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    I have a off market 137 unit apartment building complex available in Tampa. If you're the decision making buyer and have any interest please email and I will send you more info. 

    [email protected]

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2010 · 263 posts · 159 votes
    11y

    Hi @James G. 

    You should continue this discussion in the Marketplace section. The forum isn´t for seeking and pitching business. 

  • Wholesaler · Pompano Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 64 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Hi @James G., Please email me: I have tons of wholesale off-market deals in Palm beach county. [email protected]

  • Specialist · Davie FL · Member since 2009 · 147 posts · 35 votes
    11y

    @James Graber, I'm an experienced Florida wholesaler ...I get deals throughout South Florida, including Palm Beach. Let's connect!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.