Tampa- looking for cleaning crew to deep clean

6 Replies

Does anyone in the Tampa FL area have a referral to a cleaning company that can come in and do a deep clean on a vacant duplex? 

@Aaron T.

Ask my colleague Alex Pereira. He found someone the other day when he and I were talking to some contractors. I'm not sure she has cleaned his property yet but he has spoken to her at length I think about what she can and can't do and what she generally charges I think.

Dave, thanks. I will send Alex a message to put the name in my contact list.

I thought i was going to contract on a place this week and needed it cleaned, but the sellers are being unreasonable on price for their property. their loss.

Originally posted by @Dave Bingham :

@Aaron Trommater

It happens. You'll get the next one!

I found out the sellers are in pre-foreclosure, so i told them my offer stands as is. I was notified today they are considering the offer now.

Is this for your personal residence in June?

Originally posted by @Dave Bingham :

Is this for your personal residence in June?

yes and no. I am using a VA loan, so i will live in it until the end of the year, then i will go back to my other VA loan property when my current tenants leave. I will then rent the second side for long term cash flow.

The property is livable, but needs the inside and out cleaned up to pass a VA appraiser, so i will have a landscaper come out and do a basic clean up and a cleaning crew come on the inside and make sure the inside is clean and wiped up. That should satisfy the VA appraiser.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here