Investor · Jensen Beach, FL · Member since 2014 · 132 posts · 33 votes
Hello fellow S. Florida investors!
I'm currently living in Jensen Beach! We just moved here from the Midwest and since my husband and I both work full-time here, we're looking for a realtor who is well-versed in multifamily properties, foreclosures, etc.!
We took a brief hiatus during the move, but we're ready to get back in the game! We have two 4-plexes in Iowa and a "flip house" currently on the market up there.
We're looking to invest all around the Treasure Coast: Jensen Beach, Stuart, Vero Beach, Ft. Pierce, Hutchinson Island, Martin County, St. Lucie County, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens.. you get the idea.
Anyway, I have three immediate needs:
1. Any recommendations for a great realtor in the area who is familiar with working with investors.
2. A local REI Group to network with.
3. Anyone who has any experience with either starting an LLC in Florida or getting a "foreign" LLC registered to to business here... I would really like to here from you :).
Real Estate Agent · Toledo , OH · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 4 votes
11y
Hello Rebecca,
Welcome back to Florida glad to hear you are jumping back into the investment market!
I am currently working with investors in the north palm Beach/jupiter area locating properties of different sorts from Martin county down to broward county. I did just recently receive my real estate license however my managing broker at Momentum Real Estate Group has been in the industry for over 6 years. He has a very firm understanding and background of the real estate market here in south Florida. Unlike many of the big name realty firms, we believe in creating long lasting relationships by putting people first. Please feel free to message me for more information or to discuss our services. Good luck to you and your husband!
Real Estate Entrepreneur · Vero Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 6 votes
10y
I'm also a real estate investor/real estate consultant in Vero beach...let me know if I can answer any specific questions about your accomplishing your investing goals.