Real Estate Investor Club in South Florida

6 Replies

Greeting BP, I am a licensed real estate agent in South Florida (Miami and Broward) and would like to know what investor clubs do my fellow BP members patron. Not only do I believe I could provide such organizations real estate advice, but I I wish to learn more about investing myself. Thanks in advance!

I just started one in Delray Beach every Tuesday at 12pm and one in Deerfield Beach at 6pm every Tuesday as well. I am an investor who invests in apartments. So if you find any off market deals 8-20 units contact me.

Hey @Antonio Ferguson

Check out Briea or Driea 

The B in Briea stands for Broward and the D stands for Dade.

Investors, wholesalers and the like network there bi weekly

You can google it for meeting info

Hope that helps!

There are a few that I try to get to.

Boca Raton Investment Club BRIC - is once a month on a Thursday night - hosted by David Dweck. Another is the SEFREAI - on a Wednesday lunch hosted by Edison Gonzalez.

I'm heading up to the Palm Beach REIA tomorrow - Friday

WOW!

The BP community is so helpful. Thank you all for your help!

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

I just started one in Delray Beach every Tuesday at 12pm and one in Deerfield Beach at 6pm every Tuesday as well. I am an investor who invests in apartments. So if you find any off market deals 8-20 units contact me.

If you like I could send you some properties periodically as I run across them. What exactly are you looking for? Location? Price? 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.