Looking for realtor in Tampa/Bradenton FL area

7 Replies

Hi all!  Any recs for realtors in Tampa/Bradenton, FL area?  Thanks so much!

@Allyson Gehring , Thats like asking for an ice cube at the north pole.  What kind of realtor are you looking for?  Special skills, parameters, anything besides a pulse (most them have that) or a tie (most of them don't have that)?

Contact @Jeff Copeland.

Allyson
I’m a Realtor/Investor in Bradenton/Sarasota. Feel free to reach out to discuss what your looking for and if I can be if any assistance.
Rob

Hi @Allyson Gehring ,

I'm a Realtor in the Tampa area. I specialize in Hillsborough and Pinellas County, and dabbled in Manatee County. I'm also an investor and developer, and the brokerage I'm with does property management. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. 

Hi Allyson,

I am a Realtor that works in Tampa and surrounding areas. If you need any help feel free to PM me,  I would love to assist you.

Sharisma

Originally posted by @Allyson Gehring :

Hi all!  Any recs for realtors in Tampa/Bradenton, FL area?  Thanks so much!

I have a great investor friendly agent in the area... he has been involved in 100s of flips.

What are you looking for?

I just finished finished a deal with Kim Martinez (see link below).  She is an investor herself and personally sent me listings within Manatee and Sarasota for months, every week, until I found the deal that I wanted.  I purchased the property while out of state, and she was always responsive to emails, texts, and phone calls.  I have nothing but incredible things to say about her guidance and help through the process of purchasing my second investment property.

http://www.kw.com/kw/GetAgent.action?personId=5457...

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.