Anyone investing in Palm Beach County?

14 Replies

Anyone here on BP actively investing in Palm Beach County? Whether it be SFH's or MFR's?

Most of the South Florida threads I see are typically about Ft. Lauderdale or Miami.

I'm always looking to network with other investors, wholesalers, realtors, contractors and lenders in the area.

Feel free to shoot me a request and/or a message. Thanks and I look forward to connecting with some of you!

I live in Broward, but am definitely looking in PB for a MF building. Ideally 10+ units.

Originally posted by @David Sicherman :

me

What type of properties are you buying?  Primarily in Lake Worth or all over Palm Beach County?

Originally posted by @Yishai Cohen :

I live in Broward, but am definitely looking in PB for a MF building. Ideally 10+ units.

Awesome have you started your search yet? Why Palm Beach County for MFR instead of Broward County?

Originally posted by @Brian G.:
Originally posted by @David Sicherman:

me

What type of properties are you buying?  Primarily in Lake Worth or all over Palm Beach County?

My bread and butter is lake worth especially 55+ condos, but I buy anywhere that is a deal. 

Originally posted by @David Sicherman :
Originally posted by @Brian G.:
Originally posted by @David Sicherman:

me

My bread and butter is lake worth especially 55+ condos, but I buy anywhere that is a deal. 

Nice I'm looking for SFH and MFR deals. Trying to stay away from condos as a rule personally.

@Brian G. good to see you back on the forums!  Have you had any luck finding/starting your investing ventures yet?  I am still plugging away at my FLIP making progress towards the end finally.  Well, hope this finds you well and here is to wishing you find something to invest in soon!

@Brian G. I am not closed to Broward just tons more competition. Happy to Lee my eyes open here too. Looking for properties 10+ units.

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Tony Wooldridge :

@Brian G. good to see you back on the forums!  Have you had any luck finding/starting your investing ventures yet?  I am still plugging away at my FLIP making progress towards the end finally.  Well, hope this finds you well and here is to wishing you find something to invest in soon!

Hey Tony!  Yeah I've been absent from the forums the past 4 months dealing with some issues that came up with my prior business which I had to attend to and resolve.  During that time I did partner with a friend on a flip and now I'm back to looking for my own deals.  It's full steam ahead from here and I'll be back active on the forums regularly.

Happy to hear your flip is going well would love to hear the details when you reach the end! 

Originally posted by @Yishai Cohen :

@Brian G. I am not closed to Broward just tons more competition. Happy to Lee my eyes open here too. Looking for properties 10+ units.

I figured that was the reason. The further South you go the more competition there is. Palm Beach County still seems to be quite competitive but I believe deals are still out there you just have to dig deeper and get creative to find them.  

Originally posted by @Brian Garrett :
 The further South you go the more competition there is. Palm Beach County still seems to be quite competitive but I believe deals are still out there you just have to dig deeper and get creative to find them.  

Looks thru, I'll even say north of PB county is less competitive

@Brian Garrett , I cannot let you off that easily.  You are constantly on here asking questions of others to gain knowledge for yourself and of course helping others that read your questions and the responses to them.  So with that said, you need to share the details (YES, everything!) about your recent partnering on the flip.  How did it go, what did the #'s look like, did you end up making $, the PROS/CONS of the project, photos, etc?????  In your defense, I promise to do the same if and when I get done with my rehab here in Walla Walla, Washington.  But until then entertain us and enlighten us on your most recent venture.  Thanks as always and once again welcome back good to have you!

Originally posted by @Tony Wooldridge :

@Brian Garrett, I cannot let you off that easily.  You are constantly on here asking questions of others to gain knowledge for yourself and of course helping others that read your questions and the responses to them.  So with that said, you need to share the details (YES, everything!) about your recent partnering on the flip.  How did it go, what did the #'s look like, did you end up making $, the PROS/CONS of the project, photos, etc?????  In your defense, I promise to do the same if and when I get done with my rehab here in Walla Walla, Washington.  But until then entertain us and enlighten us on your most recent venture.  Thanks as always and once again welcome back good to have you!

It wasn't my deal so I don't have the numbers. When I have my first deal I'll certainly share all the specifics!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.