Small multifamily agents in the east central florida area?

6 Replies

A very good morning to all, I am seeking an agent here in the Volusia/Flagler counties of Florida. My husband and I are pre approved through FHA financing and want to begin the search for our first property, a duplex. I wanted to reach out on bigger pockets hoping I can meet some professionals in or around our area that can talk with us or provide any recommendations!

Charisse & Calvin 

Hi Charisse. I just wanted to give you a heads up about finding a place with FHA financing. The majority of owners I work with do not accept FHA. It might be hard to find a property with that.

By curiosity, how much were you approved for? I live in between Miami and Orlando. I can send you some listings if you'd like to see what's in the market with FHA.

Your best bet for a duplex is in Palm Coast just because there are a lot of them.  I have a great agent I'm working with here in Ormond, but he will go anywhere in Volusia County and beyond. PM me and I can give you his name and number.  Also, we can chat.. I'm also looking for rental properties in Volusia county.

@Kristin Kiddy Thank you for the suggestion, I just sent you a PM.

Thank you for the warm welcome @Jay Helms I'm defiantly excited to jump in and house hack. Since you have been down this road, I may ask What method of 

analyzing a potential deal on a duplex has worked more efficiently for you? I have been practicing with the 2% rule as if both sides were occupied (not by me).

@Orita Issartel I actually do not intend to relocate outside of Volusia/Flagler, at least for our first investment since we will be house hacking.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here