• Investor
  • Orlando
Votes |
Newbie Working on Financial Freedom

Parechay M.
  • Investor
  • Orlando
Posted Jul 2 2018, 11:40

Let me start by thanking my parents, mentors and everyone in the bigger pockets. I came to USA in 2014 with just $400 and joined a 2 year Master's in Computer Science Program in NJIT,i completed this in just 10 months.While doing masters i started reading books related to financial freedom.My first book Rich Dad Poor Dad as most of the people's beginners guide.i moved to florida in 09/29/ 2016 and i closed my first property in 09/29/ 2017 which leads to financial security which means total expenses=total passive income.I am closing second one 5/7/2018 which will bring in extra 800 in passive income.

About Properties: First is Condominium for 120000 , 3 bd 2 bath, i do AirBnB in one room, stay in one and rent the other to my friend.This will bring in 400-750 in passive income.

Second one is near Downtown Orlando for 230000, which is worth 265000 as per appraisal. i will be renting the rooms as this property is having 3 Bd 2 Ba and 1 Studio Apartment which will bring me from 600-1000 in passive.

My Goal is to reach 10000 in passive income, Please guide me how to reach this destination as many of you reached.

i am improving myself and these are the action list

1) Reading books related to Real Estate (One house at a time, Buy houses with No Money Down by Brandon Turner, Millionaire Next Door.

2) This Discussion to reach as many amazing people and achievers as possible.

My Questions

1) How to buy next homes ? ( Private Finance/ BRRR method)

2) How to reach 10000 Magic Number.

Any suggestions and guidance will be appreciated.

Loading replies...