Michael Frease
  • St Augustine, FL
Votes |
New Investor Introduction in St. Augustine, Florida

Michael Frease
  • St Augustine, FL
Posted Jul 16 2018, 15:47

Hello,

My name is Michael. I'm a beginner investor located in St. Augustine, FL.  I have not done a deal yet, but have analyzed a few dozen properties and looking to possibly speak with someone who would be willing to evaluate them and provide me some input on them, and guide me on the best strategy going forward.  I have a background in and currently work in the Architectural Design field, specializing in Multi-family Design and have made it a lifetime goal to establish a career in Real Estate Investing.  Being that I don't have any experience other than the reading and practice evaluations I've done, I would say that my interests in Real Estate Investing would be:

• Wholesaling
  • Flipping
  • Buy and Hold
  • BRRRR
  • Raw Land 
  • And eventually (when I have the proficiency and access to capital) Multi-family Rentals and...
  • Multi-family Development

I would love the opportunity to speak with someone in the area and discuss the properties I've evaluated, as well as discuss Real Estate Investing, in general.  I'm eager to continue learning and can offer input on Architectural design, drawing, process, etc with anyone in need of it, and would be willing to do any other task that would involve me learning, in return.  I'm an avid reader and would love to discuss some of the great real estate, mindset, and other investing books that are out there.  I look forward to meeting some of you and wish all of you luck in your real estate endeavors!

Cheers!

Michael

Loading replies...