Multi-family homes in Panama City/Panama City Beach, Florida

4 Replies

I'm looking to house hack in Panama City Beach Florida (or Close by). I will be living in one unit and re wnting out the rest. Does anybody have in depth knowledge of the multi-unit homes in this area. I know a lot has changed recently with the change in spring break laws in Panama City Beach. Thanks for any input! 

I’d be more than happy to discuss the M/F market with you. I am a Panama City based commercial real estate broker and own about 50 MF units - mainly small MF properties duplexes, tri, etc in several of the communities in the PC/PCB/ Lynn Haven MSA. Feel free to PM me or let me know if you’d like to discuss. Also @Cain McNeil would be a good resource.

Kevin, thanks for reaching out. I’m not seeing a lot of multiunita listed on Zillow or realtor.com, would definitely appreciate some inside input.

We are a relatively small market and MF properties are in high demand no matter size or unit count. Rents have really increased (almost doubling on the beach within the past 5 years). House hacking will help make sense of the investment given the alternatives. I’d be more than happy to discuss what areas interest you and drill down on some specifics zip codes & neighborhoods. Feel free to shoot me an email and let me know if you’d like to discuss more in depth.