Kevin McGevna
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
New to Tampa, looking to help!

Kevin McGevna
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Aug 21 2018, 07:38

Hey BP Community!

My name is Kevin McGevna and I am new to both the Tampa area and real estate investing. I've been educating myself on real estate investment for quite some time now and am looking to help in any way possible as I start on this journey towards my first deal. My goal is to start with a multifamily buy and hold investment, more specifically a duplex. In the mean time I'm looking to connect with like minded individuals in the area whether it be seasoned vets in the game or less experienced investors like myself. Everyone has to start somewhere so I'm looking to help in anyway possible in an effort to get real time experience. Whether it be driving to and checking out properties, sifting through deals, or doing some "grunt" work let me know if there is any way we can help each other out.

Some value I believe I can bring is in my reach! My current outside sales position takes me from Fort Myers up through Gainesville and then over to St. Augustine down to Boca and everything in between. Instead of sitting in hotels or bars while on the road I'd love to turn this into productive time that can benefit my real estate investment career. Like I said earlier, if I can help in anyway during this time then lets connect and get the ball rolling.

Thanks ahead of time!

Loading replies...