Assignment closing companies in Georgia

13 Replies

Good afternoon everyone!! I'm a wholesaler. I wanted to get someone's help when it comes to referring me to a title/escrow and closing companies that help with closing wholesale assignment deals in the Georgia area? I have one for TN but need one for Georgia. Can anyone help me with this information.

Hi @Amelia Posely and welcome to BiggerPockets!

Here in Georgia we close with attorneys. In what specific county is your property located? I may be able to suggest some great local folks!

Originally posted by @Mitch Messer :

Hi @Amelia Posely and welcome to BiggerPockets!

Here in Georgia we close with attorneys. In what specific county is your property located? I may be able to suggest some great local folks!

I'm looking for one in the Atlanta area and Marietta. I didn't realize it went by Counties in Georgia. 

@Amelia Posely I should clarify: You could choose any Georgia attorney to close your transaction, but you probably want one intimately familiar with the county where the property is located.

I operate here in Metro Atlanta and can recommend some great closing attorneys.

Connect with me here on BP for their contact info.

For the record, I receive ZERO compensation for making these referrals.

Originally posted by @Mitch Messer :

@Amelia Posely I should clarify: You could choose any Georgia attorney to close your transaction, but you probably want one intimately familiar with the county where the property is located.

I operate here in Metro Atlanta and can recommend some great closing attorneys.

Connect with me here on BP for their contact info.

For the record, I receive ZERO compensation for making these referrals.

Okay great!! I'll send you a colleague request.

best closing attorney is Sherman and Phalon 

1165 Northchase Pkwy SE 

Suite #415 

Marietta GA 30067 USA

http://www.closingattorneyga.com/

Originally posted by @Marxie Joi :

best closing attorney is Sherman and Phalon 

1165 Northchase Pkwy SE 

Suite #415 

Marietta GA 30067 USA

http://www.closingattorneyga.com/

Are they great and knowledgeable about wholesaling and closing deals smoothly?

@ Amelia Posely, I am not sure about Wholesale (I haven't done those yet) but they have given us efficient, quick and smooth closings for the state of Georgia.

Originally posted by @Marxie Joi :

@ Amelia Posely, I am not sure about Wholesale (I haven't done those yet) but they have given us efficient, quick and smooth closings for the state of Georgia.

Okay!! Thank you. 

@Marxie Joi I have used Glen Sherman and Willie Phalen for over 20 years.  They're very efficient and responsive.  Good guys.

@Amelia

@Amelia Posely I used Sherman and Phalen for a wholesale deal I purchased last year.

Originally posted by @Bob B. :

@Amelia

@Amelia Posely I used Sherman and Phalen for a wholesale deal I purchased last year.

Thank you Bob. I'll give them a try.

@Amelia Posely We use Shafritz and Dean on our closings- would be happy to give you my contacts info if you needed. Also, if anyone is selling any properties in the North Atlanta market I would be very interested!

Originally posted by @Ethan Henning :

@Amelia Posely We use Shafritz and Dean on our closings- would be happy to give you my contacts info if you needed. Also, if anyone is selling any properties in the North Atlanta market I would be very interested!

I would greatly appreciate that. Thanks Ethan.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here