Reference for a Hawaii Real Estate Attorney

7 Replies

Aloha Hawaii Investors,

Happy 2017!  I am almost done putting my "Power Team" together.  I am looking for a reference for an Investor-Friendly Real Estate Attorney that you've had great experiences with.

I had a previous reference to Matt Matsunaga, but he's been on two trips and have had difficulty having a "meeting of the minds" with him.

Any references guys?

Thank you in advance,


hi Michael, I'm also a investors from hawaii and also looking a friendly ERI attorney. If any one has a recommendation please shoot me a pm . Thank you 

Try Colin Sakumoto.

Thank you @Michael Borger .  I will follow up.  As always, thank you for your input!

I too am trying to build an investment team and am just starting.  Do you already have a Investor-Friendly Real Estate CPA or tax advisor or would you know of any good ones?


@Logan Ho , I just added a Tax Advisor to my "Power Team".  Please reach out to @Steven Hamilton II .    He is an EA !  (Enrolled Agent)  Please tell him I sent you his way.  

What's ERI?

Aloha @Loren Clive !  ER = Enrolled Agent .  Specialized training, must keep up with continual education, and understands tax strategies.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here