Coming to Honolulu between December 28th and January 9th

6 Replies

Hi guys, I am a real estate investor and university professor living in Shiga, Japan. I currently own around 50 units in the US and I am now looking at buying my first investment property in Japan. I will be coming to a couple of conferences in Honolulu between January 28th and December 9th and I would love to meet up with any fellow investors or aspiring investors. If possible, it would be great if I could set up a meeting on December 29th, 30th or 31st. If you are interested, please drop me a line. 

Hi Daniel, 

Soiunds great. I have been doing multiple investments here and expansion sounds great. 

I arrive back in Hawaii on the 31st. 

Please text me at 8083216940 so we can coordinate. 

aloha 

ernesto 

Hi @Ernesto Simoes , Yeah that would be great! As I am in Japan, I don't have a US phone, but I'll send you my email on DM. I will contact you when I get over there and hopefully, we can meet. Thanks.

I still need to meet someone between December 28th and December 31st if anyone is available. The reason is that my university has sent me there during that time and my previous meetings fell through. I would be happy to treat you for lunch or coffee if you can meet up.

@Daniel Mills lets have a call first

@daniel mills. Hi! If you're still looking you can shoot me a message as well if you'd like. I just flew in however I'd love to meet!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here