Northwestern suburbs of Chicago meet ups

16 Replies

Sebastian

I have not seen any posts regarding it but I would be very interested in attending if there was! Maybe we could coordinate and get something going? 

Any interest from other members out there?

Brian

Promotion
Apartments.com
List, Screen, Lease, Get Paid, Manage.
No Better Place to Lease Your Place
Owners rely on the #1 rental site to get the best results from their rental properties.
Get Started Now

I'm bumping this post because I want to see this happen! If anyone wants to do this please message me and we can try to get something going the first week of April, even if its only 2 or 3 other people you have to start somewhere!

@Stephen Durante@Kimberly H. @Roman Pak @Brian Karlow @Robert Leach

Would you guys still be interested in meeting up and discuss real estate?  Is anyone free this weekend or the next to grab some coffee or lunch and discuss real estate?  Once we get the head count we can try to find a location to meet at.  Please let me know if there is still some interest.

Promotion
Innago
Property Management Software
Manage Your Rentals Better For Free. Save Time & Money.
Easily Collect Rent, Screen Tenants, Sign Leases, List Properties, Manage Work Orders, & Much More!
100% Free Try It Now

Ok, all so was there a location, date, time landed on for this meet up?  I'd love to join in.  If not, I'm from Schaumburg, I can coordinated this, how does the below work? I thought an early time would work better for everyone's business schedules.

Streets of Woodfield Starbucks

Saturday, April 18 @ 9 AM

If most are in favor @Brie Schmidt, I'll reach out to the Starbucks location to give them a heads up.  Its a really large Starbucks so it should accommodate just fine.