Northwestern suburbs of Chicago meet ups

16 Replies

Are there any plans out there for a meet up in the northwestern suburbs of Chicago?!

Sebastian

I have not seen any posts regarding it but I would be very interested in attending if there was! Maybe we could coordinate and get something going? 

Any interest from other members out there?

Brian

Brian Karlow, Real Estate Agent in IL (#475.162077)

I haven't seen much in the way of networking locally in awhile. I would be game.

I'd be down for something in the NW suburbs. Let me know what I can do. 

Hey guys-

I am a newbie so I am not sure how to get one started but I am willing to help anyone who is willing to get the ball started! 

I would be interested in a Northwest Suburbs meeting as well!

I'm bumping this post because I want to see this happen! If anyone wants to do this please message me and we can try to get something going the first week of April, even if its only 2 or 3 other people you have to start somewhere!

@Stephen Durante@Kimberly H. @Roman Pak @Brian Karlow @Robert Leach

Would you guys still be interested in meeting up and discuss real estate?  Is anyone free this weekend or the next to grab some coffee or lunch and discuss real estate?  Once we get the head count we can try to find a location to meet at.  Please let me know if there is still some interest.

I had talked to someoen a few weeks back that was supposedly setting up a meet in Schaumburg. Would that work for everyone?

NW burbs/Schaumburg meet up sounds excellent...count me in!

Brian

Brian Karlow, Real Estate Agent in IL (#475.162077)

Schaumburg would be perfect. Weekends are sometimes packed for me though so have to play it by ear. Just let me know!

I'm in just give me a date and time 

Schaumburg is a little north of me, but I don't mind the occasional drive.

Ok, all so was there a location, date, time landed on for this meet up?  I'd love to join in.  If not, I'm from Schaumburg, I can coordinated this, how does the below work? I thought an early time would work better for everyone's business schedules.

Streets of Woodfield Starbucks

Saturday, April 18 @ 9 AM

If most are in favor @Brie Schmidt, I'll reach out to the Starbucks location to give them a heads up.  Its a really large Starbucks so it should accommodate just fine.

If we are not already "friends" here (and on REI Blackbook), please message me and let's set it up. Let's both build our networks!

I am interested in another meet up on a weekend afternoon around Schaumburg.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.