Investing around University of Chicago

Investing around University of Chicago

Rental Property Investor · Bloomington, IN · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 10 votes

I was wondering if anyone has any experience investing in the areas surrounding the University of Chicago campus, ie. Woodlawn and Hyde Park. My girlfriend will be attending law school there starting this fall and I saw the opportunity to potentially try a house-hack in the area. I know this is a difficult part of the city and I wanted to get some insight from other peoples' experiences. Please let me know your thoughts and thanks. 

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Hi Evan! I live and am an agent in Hyde Park, and am on BiggerPockets because I'm also interested in investing in Chicago, though my wife and I don't currently own investment properties here. Let's connect on BP, then maybe chat by phone.

    Shawn

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.