Does anyone have any good recommendations for a property manager in Springfield, IL for a multifamily?
Try Sherry Pittman. She’s a Realtor and property owner in Springfield. And has been there a while. Not sure the dynamics of what kind of multi family you have. I’ll message you her number.
@John Pflederer I can recommend a great PM in town. send me a private message if you are interested.
@Twana Rasoul I sent you a private message. Look forward to hearing back. thank you
This post has been removed.
My business partner is a regional VP for NARPM and I am happy to help if you need anything please reach out
Questions to Ask prospective management companies
- What are your average days on market for vacant homes?
- What is your average rent amount for all properties managed?
- What is your average work order cost for the owner?
- What is your average make ready cost for the owner?
- Are all my invoices uploaded to my owner portal?
- How do you advertise your vacant units?
- Do I receive video of my pre and post make ready?
- Do you have a setup fee?
- Do you upcharge on maintenance?
- When do you make owner payments? How often?
- Are you a Certified Property Manager?
- Are you a member of NARPM?
- What is your Guarantee?
- Do you provide move in and move out reports
- How many pictures do you take of the property prior to tenant moves in and after the tenant moves out
- Do you get weekly reports when the property is vacant what prospective tenants are saying about your home
- Do you provide monthly newsletters to your tenants
- Do you hold investor education classes to help me become a better investor
- Do you have single point portfolio based management services?
- How many properties do the owners actually own themselves?
- What do you do to ensure that the tenant is responsible for security deposit disputes since that is the largest reason for owner lawsuits
- How familiar are you with the newly changed laws that can affect you the owner if they are not used correctly?
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing