• Rental Property Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
Central Indiana Investor looking to network

Casey Crouse
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Posted Mar 24 2015, 12:51

Hey Everyone, I'll keep this short and sweet. I'm an investor in the central Indiana area looking to expand my network to work people on accumulating buy-and-hold properties. My business goals are :

To continuously purchase buy-and-hold (using leverage for now) to build cash flow (to be reinvested after expenses) and equity (through amortization and appreciation) as a separate business to my everyday income. The most important parts of this business strategy are 1) Buying rent-ready homes in areas that will continuously filter in high quality tenants with little to no vacancy rate, 2) Having exceptional performance from property manager and, 3) Each home meet the standards set in place for purchase

If anyone out there is interested in becoming a mentor and collegue of mine I'd reall appreciate it. Please take a look at my profile to see my current portfolio (not much...) and reach out to me over the forums, phone, or email. Thank you! 

PS--if anyone has any buy-and-hold business plans that I could use as a template for my business, I'd love to see it! 

Loading replies...