Realtors and Property Managers in Gary Indiana

9 Replies

Hi BP community. I'm looking at purchasing a property in Gary, Indiana and I wanted to know if anyone might have any suggestions on realtors and property managers in the area.

Thanks,

Chris

Better be a good one. It is a tricky area. Block by block it changes. With the lower rents, not many quality PMs will be willing to work there as it isn't worth their time. 

Ok. Good to know. I'm reaching out to a few. I found a very aggressively priced property in an area getting good rental rates with what seems like a low crime area in the city. 

Thanks for the post

I live in Gary and just started my own company A&R Property Preservation. I would be interested in working with you or at least giving you information about my knowledge of the area. Most people think Gary is full of crime but I don't even lock my doors at night. Let me know if I could be of service and good luck! 

Chris,

I know Gary like the back of my hand. Be very careful where you buy and what price you pay. I can get Gary properties ready to go, for less than $25k. Adina is correct too. There are some nice areas in Gary. Some beautiful old homes with great woodwork!. You just have to be careful. PM if you'd like more information. Best of luck to you.

Hi, I know this is an old post but is there any feedback on properties in Gary? I just purchased one. 

@Marley Landes Hi do you have a specific question. I am from Gary and have a 2 properties there. I am a new investor. 

@Deana Johnson hi Deana thank you for your reply, I'm looking for property management companies. I just bought a home there and am very new at this property investment thing. Do you have information for any? The place will need renovations too. I hear Gary is abandoned ? Can you give me some information? My property is on Adam's Street.

@Marley 

@Marley Landes we are behind the times but not abandon/ Being close to the highway and Illinois our cheaper cost of living attracts  those who work in IL. Will you be visiting to see the property, meet with a property manager, etc?

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here