Rental Properties Sources

Rental Properties Sources

Investor · Tel Aviv, Israel · Member since 2018 · 55 posts · 24 votes

Hi,

I am abroad investor and I have been investing in Indiana real estate for the last 6 months - Already in final stages to complete my 1st flip project (in McCordsville), and in parallel I acquired my 1st Duplex for buy & hold purpose (in little flower).

I am looking to grow my buy & hold assets as quickly as I can.

I have 2 questions - 

1. Can anyone give me good ideas how to gain more sources for buy & hold opportunities? Mainly SFH and Duplex's.

2. I am looking to do my first steps in BRRRR strategy - Appreciate if anyone can guide me how should I start doing that (as abroad investor it is more hard for me to engage with local banks).

Thanks in advance for any help!

Eran

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Ithaca, NY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Have you tried private money from your own countrymen? I have a feeling there are a lot of rich Israelis who do a great deal of foreign real estate investing. 

  • Investor · Tel Aviv, Israel · Member since 2018 · 55 posts · 24 votes
    7y

    Thanks Nick.

    Indeed I am working with local Israeli investors who are looking to invest their money in real estate.

    But I am looking to find ways to re-finance my activity locally in US as well.

    Eran

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.