Votes
Khoa Ngo
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Advice with Indianapolis?

Khoa Ngo
  • Denver, CO
Posted Mar 29 2019, 08:29

Hello all! I am from Denver Colorado but I have family that lives in Indianapolis. Since my back yard is not a good place to invest right now I have been heavily looking at Indianapolis/Fort Wayne. I will be able to visit a few times a year and coming in April to look at properties. Currently, I have 50k for downpayment/rehab however can push it higher if the property is a great deal. My cap would be 150,000 for this first investment home. I am not looking to flip and sell, my goal is to have multiple properties that that has a positive cash flow. I will 100% hire property management since I am out of state.  

I have been reading books, listening to podcast and looking at houses obsessively. I decided that I just need to take that dive or else I won't ever do it. I have so much regret not investing in more property in Denver. My current predicament is building a reliable team in Indiana. I have contacted about 5 agents that are all 5 stars reviewed and still haven't had anyone that seems to have my best interest. I tried using Bigger Pockets Agent search but that user interface is horrible (you can't filter anything). I want to buy multiple properties if my first investment home works out, however, I want to build a meaningful relationship with the people I work with. Do you guys have any advice in terms of building a team? Getting in touch with the right people?

Loading replies...