Looking for a PM in Newton, KS

6 Replies

Looking at an 18-unit apartment in Halstead, KS.  Any good property managers in/around Newton or Halstead?

Justin I wonder if the established Wichita PMs would do it? for a small upcharge?

I know some PM's in Wichita, what is the property? Or how many units?

sorry Justin, I missed your first post, let me ask around and I'll get back to you

You might check Hutch as well.  Just as easy for someone to shoot over on the highway from there as Wichita.

I've got no experience with PM's other than hearing through the grapevine some stories of bad management.  Neighbors of mine that have lived next door for 3 or 4 years so far have been managed by Wichita Rentals and do not have good things to say.  I've also stayed in touch with the property owner since he moved away and he does not have good things to say either.  As a result when his contract is up will either have me manage or switch to another company.  Would probably steer clear or buyer beware of them.

Maybe Weigand Omega would be someone to check into.  I'd think they would operate there.

Medium oc logo finalShane H., Oak Creek Senior Living

Tyson Bean - Wichitarentals.net, (316) 260-2288. He is in Wichita but said he'd be happy to talk with about it