4 BED/1 BA IN KC, KANSAS! LOOKING FOR A JV PARTNER!!!

6 Replies

4 BEDROOM/1 BA HOME UNOCCUPIED HOME THAT NEEDS A FULL REMODEL. WOULD LIKE TO FIX & FLIP.

Good morning, Matthew. Thank you. The house is not occupied and cannot be at this time as all major systems need replacing (plumbing, electrical, etc...). The house is roughly 1,100 s.f. and was originally built in 1925. 

I am interested. I live and own several properties in Kansas City, KS

@Deanne Moore Do you already have a team lined up for the property? GC, realtor, etc?

Good morning, gentlemen. My apologies for the delayed response. I am on vacation. I will do my best to answer your questions. If anything is unclear, please let me know and I will try again. I still haven't figured out how to tag folks so there's that. 1. I have not yet secured a team though I am working on that. I have several calls out to the few people I know regarding building a team of realtors, contractors, etc... 2. The house is in KCK, in the Northwest Junior High School area which is near a main/known street of Quindaro. Please let me know what other questions you might have; I'm happy to answer. Thank you so much!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.