Votes
Ash Singh
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
An honest review of Tony Robbins coaching program

Ash Singh
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Jan 8 2017, 20:56

In 2014 I was at a point in my life where I needed help, especially in the area of taking action and feeling depressed. I had major issues doing the simplest of activities, I would procrastinate everything I did! I spoke with Al Melchoire who guaranteed that my issues would get resolved so I signed up for the year program. The first 3 weeks with the first coach did not do it for me. I didnt feel the coach was vibing with me. My 2nd coach was much better, he was an NLP expert and we were clicking. After several months I was still battling with the same issues. I wasnt taking action, I would get motivated then a few days after the phone call my energy would go downhill. The problem was taking action which also reflected in the homework I received from my coach. I knew that this issue MUST get resolved as it has held me back throughout my life so I kept pushing through. About 7-8 months later I called Al and told him I want to cancel because i'm still not able resolve my problem. He gave me a reframe and assured me that I should stick with it so I did since i'm not the type to give up. However, the problem was still there. Both my coach and Al were convinced that i'm attached to my "story" of not taking action, etc. However, that itself didnt solve the problem either, it was there way of pointing at why I wasnt changing. I paid good money to join this coaching program with the hope of change in the way I do things but I was self sabotaging, unconsciously. The reality of it was that this coaching program did not have the "know how" to tackle my issue. I was not happy towards the end of the program, especially because they started pointing the fingers at me. I told Al that i'll be writing a review of my experience that I was not able to tackle my issue. He contacted his supervisor and I got a call that if I write a bad review on the coaching program that I would be banned from any Tony Robbins materials!!! Wow! I could not believe it! I've waited to write this review because I wanted to see where I was a year or two after the program. While some areas of my life have certainly vastly improved, i'm still dealing with this taking action and procrastination issue. I knew it then as I know now, this is a deep sub conscious emotional issue and needs healing/release. I'm sure that to a degree I was attached to a story and developed bad habits but at the end of the day I was promised change and the program could not deliver. Al went on to tell me I was the 3% that didnt succeed, and he was quite rude about it. The truth is that coaching over the phone is MUCH less effective that a face to face session (my concern from the beginning which Al gave me assurity on). The Tony Robbins coaching is really for people who are already somewhat on the path of there goals and desires and need that extra push. Its not for individuals that have deeper issues trying to shoot towards the sky with heavy bricks tied around them. The feeling I got was that Al and his supervisors are more concerned about the sale vs. individual needs.

Loading replies...