Skip to content
Off Topic

User Stats

Votes
Irener Heflin
  • Regina, Saskatchewan
Votes |
I was too busy with my professional life....

Irener Heflin
  • Regina, Saskatchewan
Posted Mar 29 2017, 02:51

I was totally shattered when I realized that I had been betrayed by my partner. Initially, I thought of ending the relationship forever. But he was sorry for what he did to me. We were so happy together and everything was fine till the last Christmas. I was too busy with my professional life and I failed to find time for him. I had no idea that my cousin was spending time with him in my absence. But all she wanted was some pleasure with him to enjoy her vacation. What I respect about him is, he came to me and confessed about what he did to me. I think I should give him a chance. I came across a blog stating ” is it possible to build a relationship after a partner cheats” ( https://www.drcohen.ca/general-category/infidelity-blog-series-part-1-is-it-possible-to-build-a-relationship-after-a-partner-cheats/ ). I think I got answers for all of my queries and it is true that it takes a lot of work and dedication to get through the hurt. Anyone of you faced a similar situation? Please share your views on my decision.