Skip to content
Off Topic

User Stats

Votes
Chris A Godbolt
  • Chesapeake, VA
Votes |
Can great deals really fall to sites like Zillow,trulia etc!

Chris A Godbolt
  • Chesapeake, VA
Posted Jan 8 2018, 12:47

I am a new investor from North Carolina stationed in San Diego (active duty) I am currently looking to wholesale and collect rentals. With all that said I do not have access to the mls where a lot of great deals get taken before they are released to someone such as my self. My question/concern is Can I have success working off of these websites such as Zillow trulia Craigslist and the other thousand real estate websites. I have found a few that look like they will cash flow well but one imparticular has caught my eye. 5 br 3 bath 2100 sq ft just outside of charlotte great location great neighborhood where the homes average 180000. This particular property is forclosure for sale by lender for 181000 which Ik I can get it for lower but by running the numbers for the asking price For a rental I can cash flow 500+ and cash on cash with 50000 invested (down payment and repairs) 14%. So as a rookie am I missing something or do deals like this just sometimes slip threw the cracks? Thanks for the help in advance! 

Loading replies...