Skip to content
Off Topic

User Stats

Votes
Abel Curiel
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Queens, NY
Votes |
There is no Community in RE like the BP Community!

Abel Curiel
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Queens, NY
Posted Apr 25 2020, 14:06

Hey BP!

Just a little feel-good story I thought I'd share with the BiggerPockets community- 

I connected with a fellow BP member about 3 months ago and I'll spare his name to not embarrass him and his wife... Yesterday we closed on their first investment property in Long Island, New York and I couldn't be happier for them. They found a great off-market property to house-hack. They were thoughtful enough to get me 2 huge bags of diapers as a closing gift since my wife and I are expecting our first child in the next week or so.

There is something special about the relationships that are formed on this platform. BP is filled with driven individuals looking to start or grow their REI businesses while adding value to others along the way. My main takeaway from this generous gesture was to continue to "Think relationship first". 

When you're reaching out on BP for your next partner on a deal, a lender, a contractor, a potential client, a Realtor, etc., keep in mind that this person can be a vital part of your team for years to come... or vice versa! 

This platform was designed to inform folks and help people collaborate with one another but its does a LOT more than that!

Cheers,

Abel

• Real Estate Agent NY (#10401295960)

REbuild Team - eXp Realty Logo