Getting into Wholesaling

4 Replies

How to start the wholesaling? I have the proper documents to start and was wondering is that all I need. I have the contract agreement where the sell of the home gives me rights to the home for a time from to buy the home, I have the paper for the person buying to sign for me assigning them home from me to them and then the paper for the amount that I will get from the new buyer when they close on the home. Is this everything I need to know? Do I need any realtors, brokers, or lawyers?

You definitely need an investor friendly title attorney and they need to review your contracts to make sure they are legal and worded properly. 

See here for more info on wholesaling -