Baltimore & DC/NoVA Licensed Contractors Needed

8 Replies

Our regular contractor is a "bit" overloaded on projects, so we're looking for at least two new licensed contractors:  

1. MD licensed, and covering Baltimore and east to Annapolis, including Fort Meade/Laurel areas, including mold remediation

2. Washington, DC and Northern VA licensed contractor, including as far west as Tysons Corner, VA (within 5 miles north and south of new Tysons metro route).

Recommendations for reliable contractors welcome, thanks!

Earlene

"Real Estate Syndicators Group LLC"

@Earlene G.   Try Chris Schaefer for the Baltimore area. I don't know how far out of Baltimore he goes. 

Thanks, Ned!

Earlene

Earlene, 

My father has a DC licensed crew and they do a great job and they are reasonable. His name is Mike Dillon Sr. with Dillon Design Build, LLC at 912-313-8666. Hope this helps!
Michael 

Yes I have. He has done work on my own home as well as a full gut rehab and smaller jobs. I like working with Chris however he will not be the cheapest guy. But you won't have to baby sit him either. 

@Michael Dillon will he do renovation work in Baltimore city?  My husband and I will soon be in need of a reliable, experienced contractor.  We want to get our team lined up early on the process.

If you know of anyone west of the areas please let me know! Looking for Frederick, Howard, Loudon and washington counties!!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.