Eviction Attorney Referral

3 Replies

Hello BP Community, 

Looking for a referral for a lawyer to help me through an eviction. Have a section 8 tenant who is not willing to vacate the property. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Property is located in Columbia, MD. 


Hi! Yes you can reach out to The Holzman law firm and can ask for saba, PM me for phone number please! She is very knowledgable and they are a great firm specializing in what you mentioned! Good luck!