REIA meetings for newbies

6 Replies

Hello all!

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for REIA meetings in the Boston or south shore area for someone trying to get into wholesaling.

I realize there are a bunch of REIA's out there, but I didn't know if there were any that would be more ideal for the person just starting out but specifically by way of wholesaling.

I feel like I should disclose the fact that I’m not posting this question under the assumption that just showing up means my work is done and I will immediately be successful haha. I understand wholesaling is hard work and it’s not some get rich quick handout. With that said, any and all suggestions are much appreciated! Thanks.

This post has been removed.

@Mike Mahoney

Black Diamond is a great meetup to attend- 

Also you can look at meetup .com to find local REIA events in your area !

@Mike Mahoney THere's also a newer group, the Boston South REIA. Meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7 PM in Norwell. Watch the events section for an announcement.

Thank you both for the feedback! I appreciate it.

Hi @Mike Mahoney

@Brunno Goncalves runs a monthly meet up in Framingham that is great for beginning investors and new investors.

I highly recommend it. You will be able to find it on meet up.com under the name "Real Estate Professionals of Metro West". 

Hope to see you there

Looking to network with wholesalers from Massachusetts and Ct

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here