Looking for a new property management company for my Redford Twp, MI property?

10 Replies

I am an out of State REI with a property in the Detroit Metro, MI (Redford Township). The company handles the property management for my SFR rental is getting out of this line of business to concentrate on buying and reselling properties.

Would appreciate recommendations for alternative property management companies.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

This is the only Property Management Company I trust.  The owner is a Landlord and has been a landlord a Property Manager for many years.  The best lease I've seen in a very long time. 

Nancy Neville

Hi Paul,

Are you interested in selling the property by chance? I grew up in Redford and still live there now. My wife and I own and manage several homes in the township and we are looking to buy another home soon.

I know it's not what your inquiry was about, but just throwing it out there. I wish you the best with your property mgt hunt.

Regards,

Jesse

@Jesse Boyd  I just lined up a Redford house right in your wheel house...between the golf course and the freeway.  Interested?

@Paul Hector  Beka Management.

@Joshua Lawrence  

is his name.  I'm referring this to him so he sees it.  If you want his contact info PM me direct.  They already have at least 30 Redford homes in their system.

Paul, what ended up happening in your case?  I am using Real Property Management now, and it has not been a great experience.  I have also used West Bloomfield Properties 7 years ago, and that wasn't a good experience either.  

I am really curious how your situation turned out, because Real Property Managers is still in business, but Carnell Crosby left the company last Friday.

Thanks,
Nancy

Hello Nancy,

Thank you for your message and inquiry!

I am now working with Beka Management who was recommended by  @Joe Villeneuve I have found Joshua Lawrence and his team to be responsive and proactive.

So do give them a call!

Kudos to you Joe!

Best regards,

Paul

Originally posted by @Paul Hector :

Hello Nancy,

Thank you for your message and inquiry!

I am now working with Beka Management who was recommended by  @Joe Villeneuve I have found Joshua Lawrence and his team to be responsive and proactive.

So do give them a call!

Kudos to you Joe!

Best regards,

Paul

No, Kudos to @Joshua Lawrence

Dang.  I already have Real Property Management.  I will keep Becka in my mind.  Most of my issues with Real Property Management is because the agent quit the day our lease was signed, so the new agent is unfamiliar with the property so the new tenants have lots of questions...ugh.

@carnell Crosby he's a fraud. Any inquiries or injustice and wrong doings by them can be added

On to an existing law suit against this party. 

We only want people that are about their Buisness and with good Buisness ethics in Detroit in order to satisfy not just from the investing party down to the laborer cleaning up on a job site  

Whatever you do. Do not use these people. 

Motorcitysubcontractors.com for more info or 

734-991-5692

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.