• Minnetonka, MN
Votes |
Agent, looking for a new Real Estate office

Matthew Smith
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Minnetonka, MN
Posted Jan 11 2018, 08:59

Hello BP members and fellow Minnesotans. My name is Matt and I’m relatively new to BP but not to real estate. Which bring me to my question to those in the Twins Cities. I’m a licensed real estate agent, in the Western metro area, currently with Keller Williams. Thou I’m looking for a new real estate office that has low to no monthly office fees. I’m currently not very active as an agent, as I’m a full time Certified Real Estate Appraiser, for which I’ve been doing for the past 20 plus years. I was with Century 21 for a couple of years before moving over to KW to become part of a group with another agent which stated she did investment properties. Which turned out she no longer did, and she ended up leaving KW after a year. I currently have one rental and have plans to expand on this over the next year. I would love to have my real estate license under a Broker that has similar interest in investment properties. My wife is in the process of getting her real estate license as well. So I ask you fellow members if you have any recommendations and/or suggestion, I would love hear from you, and if there are any members that have their Brokerage license and are looking for a person with decades of real estate experience in the Twin Cities market please contact me. I would love to meat with you.

Loading replies...