Springfield MO realtor/investor

5 Replies

Hello,

I just purchased my first note in Springfield MO area. Does anyone know of a good investor friendly realtor in the area? Also, is it necessary to get a lawyer to service the foreclosure? My exit strategy is to sale the property to a rehabber.

Thanks in advance.

I may be able to help. 417-207-2333

Let me know about anything you want to sell in the area

Sorry to bump an old thread.

I'm in Springfield!

You already have an attorney, most likely on a Mo. deed of trust, it's the Trustee who is already appointed to act in any foreclosure required. You can also appoint a new Trustee as the note holder. 

Since there is a possibility you're still stuck with this, I posted. Hopefully you're not. :) 

Originally posted by @Bill Gulley :

Sorry to bump an old thread.

I'm in Springfield!

You already have an attorney, most likely on a Mo. deed of trust, it's the Trustee who is already appointed to act in any foreclosure required. You can also appoint a new Trustee as the note holder. 

Since there is a possibility you're still stuck with this, I posted. Hopefully you're not. :) 

Hi Bill. I'm a new investor in Spfd and am learning the market. 

What makes you say this? Why might he be stuck with it?

P.S. I'd love to take you out to lunch and chat.

Because Thomas posted 15 months ago:)

Hope he's not still stuck with it. Just contact me, seems like I have a lot of lunches coming up this year LOL. :)

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here