New Agent In St. Louis, MO

6 Replies

I'm a new agent in st. Louis Missouri looking to build connections and offer services for anyone looking for investment properties. Please let me know if you have any interest!

Welcome @Garen Lafser !  Wishing you the best as a new agent.  Local meet ups and coffee dates with other BP members are a great place to be for you if you are intent on working with investors.  Have fun with it!  

Originally posted by @Jonna Weber :

Welcome @Garen Lafser !  Wishing you the best as a new agent.  Local meet ups and coffee dates with other BP members are a great place to be for you if you are intent on working with investors.  Have fun with it!  

Thanks Jonna, will do!

Originally posted by @Matt Inman :

@Garen Lafser congrats.  What area(s) are you in?  

Matt, sorry for the late response, didn't seem to notice the notification.

I live in Kirkwood, and work in Creve Coeur.  Areas that I target are: the grove, maplewood, kirkwood, glendale, oakland, and some parts of south city.  

Thanks! 

@Garen Lafser

BP is full of useful resources such as forums and blogs. Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community-be sure to check out all the awesome BP blogs under “Learn.”

Garen,

We are active buyers in St. Louis. We do around 4-6 fix n flips each year. We also try to acquire around 2-4 buy n holds per year as well ranging from cash purchases to owner financing deals. Would love to see what kind of deals you can find for us!

Regards,

Dan

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.