Turning a little into more in the Las Vegas Area

2 Replies

Hey Everyone,

I am new to real estate investing and only have one deal under my belt that is currently a house hack I am working on and live in. That being said I have about $12000 I want to throw into a deal. Obviously this isn't enough purchase a deal and I just started a new Solar business so my loan options are very limited. Does anyone have any suggestions on what type of deal this could get me or possible want to partner on a fix and flip? I have a little construction experience mostly in the electrical field but would love to learn more.

Hey John,

Have you thought about offering to pay for a seasoned wholesalers marketing and getting a certain % of the deals that come from it? I know a few rehabbers that pay 7-10k monthly to a wholesaler and get rights to each deal or take a % of the deals they close on. 

Ron,

It never occurred to me to do this. I am not terribly familiar with Wholesaling to be honest. I know you do it through mailers and sell the contracts to Flippers but that is about all I know. I would be very interested in learning more and perhaps do a couple of deals together to get my feet wet if you are open to that.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.