Looking for GC in NJ (Gloucester, Burlington, Camden counties)

Looking for GC in NJ (Gloucester, Burlington, Camden counties)

Investor · Blackwood, NJ · Member since 2015 · 62 posts · 12 votes

Hi guys, I'm looking for an investor friendly GC that is in Gloucester, Burlington, Camden counties.  Also, if there are any guys from Philadelphia who would hop over the bridge.  Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

0Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Sewell, NJ · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Joe,

    I have a few questions for you: 

    Are you still looking for an investor friendly GC? 

    What type of work are you focusing on (residential or commercial)?  

    How many projects do you currently have/ scope of work?

    I have a few guys in mind in those areas, let me know.

  • Investor · Haddonfield, NJ · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    I am looking for this as well. I will have a property under contract soon. I'd like someone that can give me estimates during the inspection phase.
  • Real Estate Investor · Ewing, NJ · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Im looking for an investor friendly licensed GC willing to work with Fannie home style loan requirements in the Mercer Area, if you know anyone, please let me know. I would like someone who can work quickly and efficiently. Thanks

  • Sewell, NJ · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Unfortunately I am unable to put contact info on the forum but if you would like recommendations send me a friend request and I will message you the info. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.