South New Jersey Real Estate Attorney

10 Replies

Hi BP team,

Can anyone recommend a GREAT Real Estate Attorney located in the south NJ area. Need someone to help with my first RE deal in NJ. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Cheers!

What type of legal help are you looking for?  Are you forming a business? Have you already selected the property and now you are putting in an offer? You say your first deal in NJ, do you own properties in other areas? Are you just interviewing attorneys to add members to the team?

Hi Kevin, 

Thank you for the reply. Please see my answers below.

What type of legal help are you looking for? (a) someone who knows the local market and can help with the agreement of sale etc. 

Are you forming a business? (a) Yes, LLC is underway but not formed yet. Having a load of fun finding a local lender. :)

Have you already selected the property and now you are putting in an offer? (a) Yes, found a property (not listed but know the owners) and would like to make an offer. 

You say your first deal in NJ, do you own properties in other areas? (a) Own one rental in PA (live in PA as well) but did not have to go through the purchase process.  

Are you just interviewing attorneys to add members to the team?(a) Both. The process is new to me - working with/o a RE agent etc. I'm a newbie but learning a lot.

I've never heard anyone at our local SJREIA say anything bad about Michael Greenblatt. He is located in Cherry Hill NJ.

Although I haven't done so, I hear local investors also like his lease for NJ landlords.

Hi Everyone,

Glad to see so many South Jersey Investors. I have worked with Scott Good, form Bergmann and Good. He has spoken at the SJREIA before as well. I can send his info to anyone interested.

William Lees Jr