Recommendation for The Best Property Managers in Trenton, NJ

Recommendation for The Best Property Managers in Trenton, NJ

Virtual Assistant · Municipality Of Concepcion, MIMAROPA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Hi All!

I am looking to hire a property management firm for a single family house in Trenton, New Jersey. Can you please recommend the best property management companies around this area? If you had first-hand experience with them, that would be great as well.

Thanks!

0Reply
11 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Carteret, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    There is one who is currently managing my property but it is in central NJ, I'm not sure if he does management in the Trenton Area but I can ask.  I have him for over a year now and Zero problems so far

  • Virtual Assistant · Municipality Of Concepcion, MIMAROPA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    That sounds great. If it would be better for you, you can just give me his email address and I will be the one to contact him.  Thanks!

  • Investor · Old Bridge, NJ · Member since 2012 · 30 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    let me know if you find one too please 

  • Englewood, NJ · Member since 2016 · 47 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    has anyone gotten some solid info on this?  I know the property managers on broad st in Trenton suck. my cousin owned a place there and he has serious problems with those  property managers.  do your research.

  • Rental Property Investor · Fuquay-Varina, NC · Member since 2013 · 381 posts · 308 votes
    10y

    Hey @Det Zabat and @Fred Gonzalo you should speak with @Stephen Chatto , he may be able to help you

  • Rental Property Investor · Yardley, PA · Member since 2012 · 436 posts · 198 votes
    10y

    I would be more than happy to help, just shoot me a pm or give me a call.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.