• Investor
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Trouble Finding Good Lender to Refi Our Portfolio

Jason Vanterpool
  • Investor
  • Miami, FL
Posted Aug 4 2017, 04:13

My partner and I decided to Team up and invest in his home market of South Jersey. We recently bought 6 cheap properties up there and have 4 rented so far. The goal of course is the BRRRR strategy - Buy, Reno, Rent, Refi, Repeat. Spoke to handful of lenders so far bout the refinance and they are all mentioning 12 months of seasoning.

My main market is Miami so I don't know ANY lenders up north. However, I'm SURE there has to be a lender in the area with a shorter seasoning requirement than 12 months!. Also the properties were all really cheap but should appraise for about 50-60k once fixed. But as the refi only gives you 80% and most lenders don't do loans under 50k we were hoping to find a portfolio lender so we can group a bunch of them together at once when we did the refi!

We have a bunch of investors that want to invest with us I just need to get the final step to the BRRRR process in place! Any advice on how I can go about finding such a lender in the South Jersey market would be greatly appreciated! HELP!

Loading replies...