Greetings BP Community!
I've been a member here since 2015 so in the words of the illustrious Sean Carter a.k.a Jay-Z, "allow me to reintroduce myself my name is" Jibreel Hameed LOL. Throughout the last 3 years, I've read many BP articles and listened to countless podcasts in order to help myself formulate a strategy in this vast world of Real Estate Investing. While I know there is still research that can be done and questions that I still need answers to, I'm now confident enough to want to jump in and learn through experience.
In a nutshell:
- I currently live in Roselle, NJ and I'm looking to thoroughly learn the real estate markets in North and Central Jersey
- I'm currently in between jobs but have a career in Mechanical Engineering and will continue this to begin building capital for future REI ventures
- I have a strong interest in Wholesaling as my Phase 1 strategy. I plan on utilizing this strategy to build capital for buy and hold/flips as Phase 2
- I understand that while Wholesaling is most appealing to new investors because it has the "lowest entry point for capital needed to start", it also involves an immense amount of time and effort to be done successfully
- I'd love to connect with local RE investors/wholesalers in order to network and learn what really makes a good deal. I'm also eager and willing to lend a helping hand with any project(s) that I can.
I look forward to learning and growing with this awesome community. Feel free to reach out at any time.
@Jibreel Hameed Nice reintroduction! I am always looking to connect/partner with others...lets connect.
@Jibreel Hameed I recently joined the BP platform and I'm looking to invest in those area as well...feel free to send me a PM and lets network.
Welcome back @Jibreel Hameed ! Love the Jay-Z reference...my favorite song of his!
Hi @Jibreel Hameed and welcome back. Just never forget that (you become what you think about) so if you want to become a Wholesaler study and interact with like minded beings. You can do it if you choose to do. It's not hard just takes consistency. Good Luck Wholesaling
Hi Jibreel Hameed.
I live in Bergen County. After purchasing my first condo, I am interested in getting started as a Real Estate Investor. Currently full time in an Banking-IT job.
I am looking for buy-holds (not a fan of huge renovations)
As you mentioned, wholesaling is appealing to new investors, which fits well for me. Feel free to send me a PM.