GC Recommendations in Somerset/Union/Morris Counties NJ

GC Recommendations in Somerset/Union/Morris Counties NJ

Investor · Hoboken, NJ · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 9 votes

Hello BP! I'm diving into a potentially 100k+ rehab project in Central NJ (Bridgewater area) and would like to leverage some of your positive GC experiences to give this opportunity a high-percentage chance of success. This is your chance to show your GC's some love and send them some extra business for the fall/winter months (and also help out a newbie in the process), so I'd really appreciate whatever help you guys can provide.

As always, thank you BP for your continued help with my budding REI adventure!

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · NJ · Member since 2017 · 786 posts · 396 votes
    8y

    Hello,

    Shoot me a message I can recommend a contractor that does good work and is even 203k approved (if you need it)  

    @Mike Teri

  • Bridgewater, NJ · Member since 2015 · 100 posts · 31 votes
    8y

    @mike teri .. im a GC/flipper in the bridgewater area. I would toot my own horn but I let my work speak for itself. We are curtently flipping a 5 bed 3 bath house in Bridgewater. Feel free to reach out and your more than welcome to take a tour of my project.

  • Investor · Hoboken, NJ · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    @Vaughn Smith -- Thanks for the reco! I have reached out to your guy and am looking forward to connecting.

    @Scott Upshaw -- Good looks! I will shoot you a PM.

    Thanks for the inputs

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.