User Stats

Votes
Dana Sarcona
Votes |
New Investor: Hudson/Bergen County NJ towns w/ most apprec. value

Dana Sarcona
Posted May 23 2019, 20:36

HI all,

I am looking to invest in some property. strictly for investment purposes in NJ. Hudson or Bergen County. I would like to purchase a condo (MAYBE - single family home, but let's discuss condo first) that has the most appreciation value at this point. In your opinions - what is the next town that is about to boom for NYC commuters since hoboken and jersey city are expensive now. What I am really looking for is something I can renovate and buy on the low. Regardless of this however - in everyone's opinion... where shall i start looking? Cliffside park?Palisades Park? Union City? Does JC still have room for growth in the heights or Journal square?

I want to buy something, renovate it, rent it out, wait a few years for appreciation and then boom sell and move on to the next. woud love some advice here. Was about to close on a condo in Edgewater NJ but it was an amazing luxury building, though needing renovation (the unit) the monthly maint was KILLER for me, i would have had to PUT money into it every month even with a renter. thoughts please!!!

thnk yoU!

Loading replies...