Skip to content
New Jersey Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Gregory Fazio
  • Lender
  • Basking Ridge, NJ
Votes |
Big things happening - need some guidance!

Gregory Fazio
  • Lender
  • Basking Ridge, NJ
Posted Nov 13 2019, 11:13

Hi All!

I will keep this short and sweet if possible.

Thanks to BiggerPockets I got back into real estate sales a couple years ago and finally bought my first "house hack" on a single family home by developing a relationship with a mentor/partner. While I am growing my sales business now, in the long run I could see my focus shift more towards investments and being an investor-friendly agent.

Since I've made solid connections, educated myself and bought my first property I really feel like I got the boulder moving and am excited to see what the future holds.

My focus now is buying multi-families in Somerset County and other nearby counties. In order to do so I will need to continue partnering with this mentor or other new people. 

What I need:

1.) An attorney who could help me draft an operating agreement for my current partnership and future partnerships.

2.) A real-estate savvy CPA who could advise and assist me on the tax-side of things. Now only owning one property my taxes should be relatively simple but I want to make sure I set myself up in the best way possible now before I own a real estate empire :)

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated! For any newbies who might be trying to figure out how to get started in NJ (or anywhere for that matter), I would be happy to tell you more details about my journey thus far! Just DM me and I will try share whatever knowledge I've gained along the way.

Thank you,

-Greg

Loading replies...