New Jersey Real Estate License School Recommendations

New Jersey Real Estate License School Recommendations

Realtor · Ocean County, NJ · Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 12 votes

Greetings everyone,

I am moving to New Jersey in the next few months (after living there practically my whole life) and I wanted to get my real estate license for the state. Does anyone have any recommendations for which school/course I take? Any personal experiences worth mentioning about your times with those schools?


I appreciate any advice!

0Reply
32 views

Most Popular Reply

Property Manager · NJ · Member since 2019 · 129 posts · 37 votes
4y

@Sean Prato I highly recommend this school, they have 5 star rating of hundreds of reviews. http://www.group26sre.com/ Good luck with your journey and feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Shawn McenteerBusiness Member
    Realtor · Boonton Township, NJ · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Great time to get licenses in NJ. We finally allow agents to take classes online.  When I fist got my license I had to show up to a class every night for a few weeks... Lots of classes being offered right now, I would check google to see which works best for you.  Most of the feed back I get seems to tell a similar story.  I think most of the classes are the same just really which one will work best for your schedule. 

    House Hacking New Jersey563 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Hackettstown, NJ · Member since 2011 · 206 posts · 62 votes
    4y

    @Sean Prato, I use 

    Enroll Now (realestatelicensenow.com)

    Does not matter where you are in the State.

  • Lender · Newark, NJ · Member since 2016 · 695 posts · 252 votes
    4y

    abs school in newark nj

  • Investor · Maplewood NJ · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Sean Prato I used eco real estate - online night classes were important. Answers to the tests they provided can be found online, not the best though to just rely on the class for the state exam from my experience. You would have to do self studying for sure. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Rumson, NJ · Member since 2016 · 65 posts · 11 votes
    4y

    Try New School of Real Estate in Holmdel, or there is one in Red Bank I attend for my C.E., but I forget the name of it off-hand

  • Property Manager · NJ · Member since 2019 · 129 posts · 37 votes
    4y

    @Sean Prato I highly recommend this school, they have 5 star rating of hundreds of reviews. http://www.group26sre.com/ Good luck with your journey and feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

  • Realtor · Ocean County, NJ · Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 12 votes
    4y

    Thank you all for your suggestions! I started my pre-licensing course on Monday and will be done next Friday. 

    I'm excited to get started in this career!

  • Chicago suburbs · Member since 2021 · 98 posts · 52 votes
    4y

    Late to the thread, but congrats on starting and good luck!

    If you are in need of an agency - let me know!  KeyVest specializes in investment real estate and we provide the necessary training and leads to help you get started, if needed.

  • Port Chester, NY · Member since 2016 · 210 posts · 157 votes
    4y

    We used Aceable Agent (Real Estate Salesperson) & Real Estate Express (Broker) for our and our agent's licensing.  I have a coupon code for both if you or anyone else needs.  A++ for both.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.