Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
New York Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Eder Aldana
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Westcheser, NY
Votes |
HELO!New Beginner investor looking for guidance in Westchester NY

Eder Aldana
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Westcheser, NY
Posted Nov 22 2017, 13:43

HELLO!

Newbie here ,my name is Eder and I currently live in the town of Peekskill, NY. My current strategy is to (House Hack) I been actively looking for a 3 to 4 unit and want to find a fixer upper that I can fix and increase the value, also this is going to be my first property ever so I want to make sure I make the right decision , I been looking at the towns of Ossining ,Peekskill  , Mahopac ,Beacon, Cold Springs , Putnam Valley,  Wappinger's Falls, Fishkill . 

My question is , if there any investors currently investing in any of this towns or county's , please could you provide some advice on investing in this areas. Also I do have a great realtor and awesome mortgage broker working with me. My Max price is 400k that im willing to go to, I do have a Pre Approval and were looking to finance using the 3.5 FHA loan , Please any Advice is welcome? !!! THANK YOU

Loading replies...