Raleigh / Durham need CPA/ Lawyer recommendations

Raleigh / Durham need CPA/ Lawyer recommendations

Youngsville, NC · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello All,

        I am a new Real Estate Investor and looking to start from the ground up.  Starting a new discussion in hopes to get some recommendations for a Investor friendly CPA and Lawyer to start and then hopefully network with like-minded individuals in the area to work together on deals, learn from each other, etc.

Thanks,

Harold Nazario

0Reply
60 views

Most Popular Reply

Property Manager · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 729 posts · 596 votes
10y

I have used the Brady law firm in Raleigh and have been very pleased. He is down to earth and efficient

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 729 posts · 596 votes
    10y

    I have used the Brady law firm in Raleigh and have been very pleased. He is down to earth and efficient

  • Apex, NC · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Curtis, are they both a CPA and a law firm?

  • Property Manager · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 729 posts · 596 votes
    10y

    No just law firm. 

  • Raleigh, NC · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 8 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Curtis Mears:

    I have used the Brady law firm in Raleigh and have been very pleased. He is down to earth and efficient

     Are they the type of firm that's willing to talk and answer basic questions that newbies might have or do you have to have money upfront? 

  • Property Manager · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 729 posts · 596 votes
    10y

    I have generally only used them for closings and some basic law work,so I can not answer that. It is a small firm with 2 attorneys and an assistant. 

  • Professional · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2013 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Take a look at Steve Lowry & Associates.  Lots of experience and highly responsive.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.