A1 contractor/handyman looking for work in the Kinston NC area

A1 contractor/handyman looking for work in the Kinston NC area

Contractor · Kinston, NC · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 3 votes

Good day to all. I have been in the Kinston area for 3 months now and only have done 1 painting project so far. Work hasn't been this slow for me in over 15 years. It seems that I am 100% in the wrong area. I have insurance 2 websites and all the skills and tools needed to complete any project. Does anyone know of anyone who actually wants work done near this area????  If so I appreciate it. Thank you and have a great one. Willing to travel to different states if the contract is right.

1Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · NC · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    @John Turner I have work in Kinston. Just sent you a connection request.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.