Any active investors want to grab coffee?

Any active investors want to grab coffee?

Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 3 votes

Visiting NC this week from California with a few other investors. Currently active in Houston. If anyone currently active in buy & holds, multi and mobile/storage units wants to grab a coffee and connect please feel free to reach out! Here Tuesday to Saturday. 

1Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Contractor · Wake Forest, NC · Member since 2019 · 138 posts · 132 votes
5y

@Jason E. Smith I'm in Raleigh NC and I would be down to do a meet up!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contrarian Investor · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2016 · 219 posts · 174 votes
    5y

    Hey Michael, what cities will you be visiting?  We are moving this week so I’m busy but if you’ll be nearby I’ll see what I can do. Safe travels. Thank you!  

  • Contractor · Wake Forest, NC · Member since 2019 · 138 posts · 132 votes
    5y

    @Jason E. Smith I'm in Raleigh NC and I would be down to do a meet up!

  • Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Michael Yu

    Hey Michael! Would love to connect. I’ll send a DM.

  • Member since 2021 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Hey Michael, 

    I am curious in knowing why you are selecting mobile/storage as a niche in real estate?

    Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.